Sunday, September 11, 2016

I'm Baaaaaaack!

After a very long hiatus... I am attempting to resume my book blogging adventure! Life has been a whirlwind since I started that French pastry course back in 2013, but things have settled into an almost dull rhythm these days, where I find myself looking for various creative outlets. I've always loved reading, writing, and sharing my love of books, so I'm going to give this another shot.

Now, I may be "older and wiser," but I am still not a consistent blogger. I don't think this will ever be a career for me - I'm just doing it for fun, and to keep track of books I've read for my own records! (Because, to be honest, I am known to completely forget about what happens in the books I've read, therefore not being able to remember if I have read them or not. I guess those are mostly books that had little impact on me or that I didn't enjoy, but still...) If other people read, appreciate, and enjoy my ponderings along the way, all the better!

Since I am jumping on this bandwagon a little late in the year, and have therefore already read several books (which I don't remember enough of to write a proper review), I think I'm going to start off with some short posts that overview a few books at a time. Once that is done, I will try to review books the way I was at the start of this blog: writing the review as I read the book, and then giving my personal rating & recommendation at the end of the post.

I'm looking forward to starting this project again, and sharing my reading journey (and love of all things book-related) with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment