Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Books of 2014

One post a year is not much of a blog, but in my defense, my efforts have been put into my other blog detailing my year of pastry school. And, because of school, I unfortunately didn't have much time for reading. The following is the sad, short list of books I read in 2014. Hopefully 2015 will produce better results (and more involved blogging)!

1. Forgotten - Catherine McKenzie
2. Poison - Sarah Pinborough
3. Divergent - Veronica Roth
4. Insurgent - Veronica Roth
5. Allegiant - Veronica Roth
6. The Dressmaker - Posie Groeme Evans
7. The Fall of Five - Pittacus Lore
8. The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
9. Cress - Marissa Meyer
10. Legend - Marie Lu
11. Prodigy - Marie Lu
12. The Italian Secretary - Caleb Carr
13. The Color of Tea - Hannah Tunnicliffe
14. The Puppet Master - Jan Coffey
15. The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules - Catharina I. Sundberg
16. Champion - Marie Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment