Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fall TBR List

This was yesterday's Top Ten Tuesday theme, which I missed. Again. Every time I miss a theme that I wanted to participate in, I feel really annoyed with myself. Anyway...
 
I'm going to write the post anyway, because, there's really no reason not to! So, without further ado, I present to you my fall TBR list, which does not include books that I am currently reading, because it's not fall yet. So there. :P And I could only come up with 9 books anyway.
 
  1. One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake - Got this one in the mail last week, and I'm super pumped to read it. The first book left us all in such a state, I'm really anxious to find out what happens to the sisters. Who will win the crown?
  2. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia - This was an OwlCrate book from a few months back. I've heard some really good things about it, so I'd like to give it a try.
  3. The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson - Another OwlCrate book. This one actually piqued my interest because it is dystopian, and sounded like something I might have bought had I known anything about it prior to its release (which I did not). So I think I'd like to try this one.
  4. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco - I've finally got my hands on this one! I got the e-version on sale through Google Play for, I think, $1.99 USD. I was stoked. Definitely want to dive into this one.
  5. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro - I bought this one while on vacation! I had been lusting over it for ages, and while on vacation my bestie and I went to the bookstore, and it was on sale, so you know I couldn't leave without it! :)
  6. A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman - People were raving about this one a while ago, and I found it at a big second-hand book sale (almost year ago!). I believe it was on my TBR for June or July, but I never got around to it. So I would definitely like to try to get to it this fall.
  7. The Last Star  by Rick Yancey - I just really need to finish this series...
  8. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han - Another one that I've heard lots of good things about, and I bought it a while back, and they're making it into a movie, so I need to get on to reading this and her other books!
  9. Heartless by Marissa Meyer - This is another OwlCrate book. In all honesty, I should probably finish the Lunar Chronicles before reading this one, but maybe I don't care. We'll see... I just feel like I should finish up some more OwlCrate books.
So there you have it! We'll see how many of these I actually get through over the next couple of months. Reading is a very emotional thing for me, so it will totally depend on my mood, how tired I am, etc, which books I end up picking up. Hopefully at least a few of these, though!

1 comment:

  1. All the readers in my world absolutely LOVE Man Called Ove. So it's on my TBR, too! I'll be reading it next!

    ReplyDelete