Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Floral/Botanical Covers

Hey guys! I'm participating (on time??) in this week's Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The theme this week is a cover theme freebie: anything to do with covers! I took a look through my Good Reads To-Read list and saw a bit of a trend... gorgeous botanical covers!

Of these books, I have only read Anne of Green Gables and The Secret Garden, but sadly not these beautiful versions. The rest of these books are all on my To-Read list, and primarily piqued my interest because of their beautiful dark floral/botanical covers! Yes, I judge books by their covers!
So, without further ado, here are some of my favourite covers:

 
10. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen - this is not an official cover for purchase, this illustrator (Charlotte Day) just made her own beautiful covers for three of Jane Austen's books, and this one in particular fit well with my theme so I included it! 

4 comments:

  1. And I Darken is kind of a funny one to have flowers and such on it, considering what Llada is like. *lol*

    I'm not sure which I like better, this cover for The Bear and the Nightingale or the US cover. Both are really nice, but totally different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read "And I Darken" so I have no idea! :) And the US cover for "The Bear and the Nightingale" is definitely pretty, but I think I prefer this one, myself. ;)

      Thanks so much for reading and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aren't they?? Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! :)

      Delete