Friday, April 5, 2013

July - December 2012

I'm just going to list the rest of the books I read in 2012 and get it done with... I wanted to write a bit of a description about each book I read, but it's been too long for some of them, and I've gotten rid of some, so... I'm not going to.

The Last Song - Nicolas Sparks
An Atlas of Impossible Longing - Anuradha Roy
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
Around the World in 80 Days - Jules Verne
We Bought a Zoo - Benjamin Mee
The Red Hat Club - Haywood Smith
The Memory Keeper's Daughter - Kim Edwards
The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
Little Women - Louisa May Alcott
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Rise of Nine - Pittacus Lore
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie - Alan Bradley
The Story of Beautiful Girl - Rachel Simon
Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson
A Trick of the Light - Louise Penny
Eight Minutes Idle - Matt Thorne
Journey to the Centre of the Earth - Jules Verne
The Wrong Boy - Willy Russell
My Name is Memory - Ann Brashares
Uglies- Scott Westerfeld
Secret Daughter - Shilpi Somaya Gowda
The 100-Year Old Man Who Climbed Out The Window and Disappeared - Jonas Jonasson
The Soldier's Wife - Joanna Trollope
The Mother-Daughter Book Club - Heather Vogel Frederick
Mating Rituals of the North American Wasp - Lauren Lipton
Room - Emma Donaghue
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment